from Dianne Karg Baron
Sometimes you shouldn’t just Follow your Bliss – you should Wear it…
Designing a unique piece of jewellery is a rewarding experience for me as an artist. Whether you may be looking to express a particular feeling or idea, or you have a treasured stone you’d like me to incorporate into a design, I will work with you to create a truly special piece of jewellery you’ll be happy to wear or give as a gift! I am also open to unusual requests – I have made everything from name badge holders to signage!
Custom design involves a special level of service. I take the time to get to know you, and am interested in discovering what appeals to you. Your initial consultation is free of charge. Then, in order to help you to visualize the design clearly, I may produce sketches, which will be provided for your review. Your approval, in writing, of the final design prior to the start of any production work will assure you of my commitment to creating what you have in mind.
All custom orders include a gift box and a commemorative enclosure, which includes a description of the piece, who commissioned it and why, care instructions and provides a bit of biographical information about the artist.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Your initial consultation is free.
2. Upon commissioning of a piece, a non-refundable design retainer of $50 is required. The retainer is credited towards the final purchase price of the commission.
3. To help you to visualize the design clearly, drawings or sketches may be produced. These drawings and sketches will be provided to you for your review. You will be asked to approve, in writing, the final design.
4. Once you have approved a final design, an estimate of costs will be provided, and a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required. Estimates will be as accurate as possible, but are subject to fluctuations in the metals markets.
5. Depending on the time of year, custom orders can generally be produced within 2-6 weeks. Please allow for additional lead time during peak seasons, such as Christmas. It may be possible to accommodate “Rush” orders, however a 50% surcharge will apply.
6. Due to the nature of custom orders, and the work involved in producing them, all sales of custom work are final. No refunds, credits or exchanges.
7. All designs, drawings and sketches remain the property of WRAPTURE wire jewellery/Dianne Karg Baron. All rights are reserved.
6. Payments are accepted using PayPal (preferred), credit card or certified cheque.
7. The full balance of any order is due prior to shipment. Shipping will occur when payment is confirmed cleared.
Shipping and Handling
8. Orders are shipped via Canada Post. In order to facilitate tracking of your package, shipping via Xpresspost is recommended. This service allows a tracking number and delivery confirmation to be added. Alternative shipping methods are available on request. Additional charges may apply.
9. Care is taken in packaging your jewellery for shipping; however Dianne Karg Baron/WRAPTURE wire jewellery cannot be held liable for items damaged, lost or stolen during shipping. If you have concerns about shipping, please ask for insurance to be added to your order. Additional charges may apply.